The Admission Process:
We are eager to serve you as you consider attending high school here in the United States. International Christian High School has been a part of the community of North Philadelphia for over 50 years! In the past half century our students regularly grow in our multicultural community through both biblical truth and engaged faculty. We would love to meet you virtually! You can schedule a meeting by clicking the link in the first step of the application process below.
1 Visit the school during an open house or by scheduling an appointment (required).
2 Meet with ICHS faculty to have an interview and complete the application.
- This interview is designed to teach you more about the expectations at ICHS as well as give you the opportunity to ask us questions.
- The prospective student must attend with at least one parent/guardian.
3 Upon acceptance, apply for financial aid via the FACTS system.
- FACTS will notify you with your financial aid amount once your financial aid application is verified.
4 After we receive the completed application and all supporting materials, we will schedule a video chat on Zoom.
5 Pay a non-refundable registration fee of $350 to guarantee your spot at ICHS and secure your financial aid amount.
6 Create a custom tuition payment plan through the FACTS system.
7 Take the required placement tests.
- ICHS will email the I-20 form and acceptance papers to you.
- Pay the I-901 Fee online here